TORONTO is Canada’s 2nd largest city, the Capital of the Province of Ontario and has over 2.8 Million People. Toronto is perched on the Golden Horseshoe on the northwestern shores of Lake Ontario and their beautiful Waterfront features incredible events and attractions for the locals and tourists throughout the year. Toronto is known as the Multi-Cultural Spot of Canada with their motto “Diversity our Strength” reflects a welcome to people from all walks of life. Residents making their home in Toronto, Corporate companies making their presence known Financial and Business Districts, Visitors and Tourists catching a glimpse of this thriving City with extensive development and expansion throughout the city.
P3 Travel and Skyrise Living offers “Short and Long Term Accommodations in Toronto”. We offer 1, 2 and 3 bedroom fully furnished and equipped suites between 600 sq ft to 1,180 sq ft of luxury living. Whether you are a Tourist, Visitors, Event Host, Corporate Relocation or simple need short term accommodations for a special event or attraction you can enjoy your nights stays in the Heart of Downtown Toronto’s Entertainment District. Enjoy a wide selection of executive condo apartments in either of these 2 beautiful Luxury Condominiums buildings.
- 20 Blue Jays Way, Toronto, Ontario
- 250 Wellington St. West, Toronto, Ontario
World’s Largest Underground Shopping Complex
Toronto is the home of the World’s Largest Underground Shopping Complex with over 1,200 stores and largest underground pedestrian walkway. It has been recognized by the Guinness Book of World Records. In the cold winter days over 200,000 people can keep warm and dry walking throughout Toronto’s underground City day and night. There is a Host of restaurants, various shopping stores for goods and clothing, fitness center and gym, easy access to Sports and Entertainment Venues, transportation, Union Station and the subway systems.
SPECIAL ATTRACTIONS AND EVENTS
- Metro Toronto Convention Centre (MTCC) Hosts Special events on a regular basis. It is only 2 minutes from Blue Jays Way
- Roger Centre is one of Toronto’s main sports centre features the Toronto Blue Jays Baseball Team and many other sports functions and special events
- Roy Thompson Hall is a Key Venue for the Toronto Film Festival and other events through the year.
- Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada is an amazing display of life under the sea – you can’t visit Toronto without seeing Ripley’s Aquarium, you will love it
- Scotiabank Arena and Home of the Toronto Maple Leafs Professional Hockey Team in the National Hockey League and the Toronto Raptors of the NBA National Basketball Association
TORONTO FEATURES 3 NATIONAL SPORT TEAMS
CHAMPIONSHIP TORONTO RAPTORS 2019
2019 Toronto Raptors are a member club of the National Basketball Association in the Eastern Conference Atlantic Division. Their home court is the Scotiabank Arena which they share with the Toronto Maple Leaf National Hockey Team. in 2019 the Raptors won their first Eastern Conference title and advanced to their first NBA Finals, where they won their FIRST NBA championship.